Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 1 - The Routine

Just because you're not going to leave the house doesn't mean you can stay in bed all day.
There are cats to be fed, virtual farms to tend to and SOMEONE has to peer out the curtains at those awful neighborhood children.

6:00AM, Reginald woke me up, he's hungry. I went to the cupboard but there is no wet food left, dry kibble will have to suffice. While he's crunching away I microwave up a plate of breakfast sausages and toast some waffles. Don't judge me. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

I like to watch the news during breakfast, but I don't know why.
War, murder, financial collapse....there is never any good news. It's going to rain this week. I wouldn't want to be outside in the cold rain. I'd probably slip, fall, break my pelvis and get run over by someone driving while texting.

After a shower I settled onto the couch to watch some CSI and post this, but I'm out of pretzels.

No pretzels, no kibble.....I should probably do a Peapod order...

No comments:

Post a Comment