Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 2 - Kevin & the Food Wagon

I placed my Peapod order yesterday. That service is wonderful, before it came to my area I had rely on friends and neighbors to help me with grocery shopping. Most of the time I would just eat some MRE's because I can order them in bulk over the internet.

Peapod is nicer, you don't get Haagen Daz in an MRE! The driver of the Food Wagon is Kevin, he's one of the few people that I allow into my home. I used to ask him to leave the bags outside by the front door, but that all changed after I locked myself outside last year. I still think Reginald pushed the door closed, but I don't know it was done on purpose or as a joke.

Reginald: Possibly locked me out of the house
Tonight I'm going to make hamburgers for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment